Wednesday, April 23, 2014

LymeZombie, My Broken World - 6 "Along Comes Samento"

Monday, 4/21/14 I added “1” drop of Samento to my Protocol.
Tuesday about an hour after I took the Samento, I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I had to sleep.

I have, nausea [lated all morning], stomach cramps, pains in my feet, legs, arms, hands, neck, head, chest. I also had a little Vertigo, ALL short lived, some are old pains returning, some are new. I also have what I call a "flash fever", it lasts a little longer now. [Even my Hot Flashes from Menopause happened in the Spring & Summer, in Winter when I really wanted the Heat, they were no where to be found]  lol

Today, about 1 hr after taking it I became Excessively Tired, I HAD to lay down, when I had to get up to “pee”, and old familiar feeling returned, my body felt SO Heavy. It was as if gravity was pulling my Heavy Rock filled body to the ground. My neck has that feeling of being unable to support my head, this is another feeling I used to get quite often. I have a new Headache also, unlike my usual. My dreams are also quite funky, they have always been a bit strange, but they are a weird strange now. HeartBurn, I have been getting this on and off, so I’m not sure if it is because of the Samento or just a coincidence. I got it yesterday and today about 1/2 hr after taking it. Stomach Cramps I haven’t had in years, they are back, the ones I have always described as “Alien’s with very Long, Sharp claws, that are trying to Scratch their way out through my Stomach”. Luckily, they only last a few minutes.

I am really hoping this does something for the residual effects of bell's palsy [synkinesis], I have started Massaging the tension, I can feel the area all balled up “Again”. I would feel SO Great if my face came back. I read a few articles this morning where women had B.P. and after 3-5 years their face bounced right back. Id feel SO HAPPY. I’d like that more than anything.
I have decided against taking a 2nd drop tonight, I’m just going to do the one for a few days, then add the 2nd drop so I am not confined to bed ALL day and night.

Its now Wednesday, the good thing is I woke up feeling good, I got up 5:30am, went out with Zeus a few times, took a few pictures. I have done the dishes and cooked 2 meals. I also washed the floor and straightened the kitchen.

It’s 2:45, I'm now taking my one drop of Samento now. I figured I could at least have half a great day [in case to makes me wicked fatigued again.
I was a bit scared of what was going to happen, I was prepared to deal with it, but non the less, scared. I’m very happy to say, SO far I feel Samento is going to make a big difference. I’m going to take it slow, just as my LLMD told me to do, get my body and brain used to it then increase it.
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment