Saturday, February 22, 2014

LymeZombie, My Broken World - 3

I woke feeling great, took the trash out, went walking with Zeus. It's finally such a beautiful day,  Sunny, warm, happy. I saw a few neighbors, we exchanged smiles & hello's. Came in, opened the windows. Thinking I can go walk a little at the Trail near the Ocean in a while. 
Then, "BOOM". 
Here we go AGAIN.
The strange sensations, weird feelings darting inside mixed with fast jolts of pains, the intense NEED to lay down, unstopable tears, fear, doom, they all returned. I had a good night last night, I thought I was finally free. 
It's been Is this how it's going to be for me now? Is this my new Prison? I have lived in Prison (solitude) for over a year due to Bells Palsy. I need some relief, some kind life. I get to go out a few minutes in the morning and Feel "it's going to be a Great Day Today". Then someone says "not today". lI have been feeing like this since 2/16. With a few good hours between, I guess that's so I can get my hopes up AGAIN. 
When you feel like I do, right now, there are no positive thoughts, no fairy tale endings. It seems like I'll never feel right again. It's days like this that make you want to give up, makes me wonder if it's all worth it. The Evil Lyme king has me trapped in one big mind fuck. 
This is MY REALITY, the mind of "Chronic Neurological Lyme Disease". 



No comments:

Post a Comment