Thursday, October 4, 2012

Luv Massacred




Poetry and Pic. by; LadySelene 9/4/2012 

Luv Massacred

I had to leave to keep my Spirit alive.
It was the only way it could survive.
 Hurting you. never entered my mind
I loved you more than you’ll ever know.
 I ran that night deeply into the dark.
Pain, numbness, hurt, I was trying to evade.
 Loneness embraced me, held me tightly.
I became numb, emotionless, filled only with Dark.
 I died inside that night I ran from you & our Home.
Memory's were deleted, replaced with emptiness. 
One night dreams, visions, returned again.
I remembered you, the life we once shared. 
How could I go on, in this world I now face alone.
It’s strange, frightening, & such an empty place.
I’ll never love another, my heart resides in you.
Your love for me, I massacred, nothing I can now do.

No comments:

Post a Comment